Prep time – 30 mins
Cook time – 10 mins
Total time – 40 mins
- Milk – 4 cups+1/2 cup
- Blueberries – 12-15
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Vermicelli – ¼ cup
- Sabja seeds – 2 tbsp
- Cornflour – 2 tsp
- Vanilla Ice cream – 4 scoops
- Mixed nuts (broken almonds, cashews) – 2 tbsp
- Soak dried blueberries in ¼ cup warm milk for 30 minutes.
- Add it in your food processor and make a paste.
- Boil 4 cups of milk in a pan.
- Add vermicelli and sabja seeds and let it simmer on low flame for 5-10 minutes.
- Keep stirring and wait till vermicelli is soft and cooked.
- Mix cornflour with ¼ cup of milk and add it in the pan. Stir well.
- Add sugar, blueberry paste and mix well.
- Remove the pan from flame and let it cool down.
- Transfer in a container and refrigerate for 2 hours. You can add more milk before serving if you feel that the mix is too thick.
- Now pour it in serving glass, top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, add some nuts and blueberries and serve.